This Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour from Las Vegas is our best selling Grand Canyon bus tour. Enjoy free Wifi and hot lunch buffet on this luxurious tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim. It’s an all-inclusive package that’s loaded with value, so book in advance because seats sell-out fast!
Once aboard our state-of-the-art luxury touring bus, the road trip starts. The bus kicks back into high gear as you motor through a beautiful section of Mojave Desert (a convenience stop is included). The remaining leg to the South Rim features a stop in Williams, AZ, for a hot buffet-style lunch at the Depot Cafe and then it’s off to the main entrance of the National Park.
The great thing about our tour is that you tour the National Park inside the bus that brought you there – not via the Park’s free shuttle service, which takes away from your sightseeing time. First we’ll make our way to the Grand Canyon Visitor Center, which is nearly adjacent to Mather Point, the most famous lookout at the South Rim.
You’ll have plenty of quality time to spend at Mather Point (you can even take a quick stroll to Yavapai Point if you like). From there we go to historic Grand Canyon Village, home to a number of famous lodges like Bright Angel and El Tovar. Strolling the area is a must and you’ll want to make sure to check out Hopi House, Lookout Studio, Verkamps and Kolb Studio.
We head back to Las Vegas with a stop in Kingman where you can stretch your legs, pick up snacks and/or take a smoke break. Expect to be back at your hotel around 10:30 p.m at the latest. Looking back, you’ll agree with other travelers who have been on this Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour that it’s one of the finest and most economical ways to see the Grand Canyon.
- Free hotel pick up/drop off near Las Vegas Blvd.
- Free morning snack (pastries) and beverage (coffee, tea, juice).
- Deluxe luxury tour coach with on-board restroom, TV’s, lounge-style seats, superior climate control, over-sized viewing windows and more.
- Professional driver/guide.
- Guided tour inside National Park covering all key landmarks and lookouts.
- Free hot buffet lunch at the Depot Cafe in Williams. Vegetarian meals available, too.
- Extended visit to beautiful Grand Canyon Village (shopping) and Grand Canyon Visitor Center.
- Tour runs daily including Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Full 3 hours inside the National Park (no other tour comes close).
Why choose Paradise Found Tours for your Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour?
- Because we… only use the safest and most modern and comfortable luxury buses (holds 56 passengers) on the market. We never use mini busses or vans.
- Our hotel pick-ups are one hour later than the other companies so you can stay up longer and get up later!
- We are the only Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour that gives you a full 3 hours to enjoy Grand Canyon National Park.
- Our all-inclusive $85.99 South Rim bus tour is the best value in Las Vegas. We will never add a fuel charge, National Park entrance fees, frivolous taxes & booking fees. The price is fixed at $85.99 per person. Not one penny more!
Hotel Pickup: is 5:45 AM to 6:30 AM. Exact time and location provided at time of booking or in your trip confirmation email.
Tour Length: 15 hours. Expect to be back at your Las Vegas resort hotel between 10:00 PM and 10:30 PM.
In addition to the morning snack/drinks and hot-buffet-style lunch, the bus stop in Kingman, AZ, en route at approximately 9:30 a.m. and on the way back at approximately 6:45 p.m. Food is available at both of these stops and is not included in the tour price.
*Our service providers reserve the right to substitute vehicles based on operational needs (i.e. off-season, maintenance etc.). Free WiFi is on the majority of the buses. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi it is unpredictable and at times there is no reception.
Motorized wheelchairs are not allowed on the bus. Only manual wheelchairs allowed. Our drivers and guides are not allowed to assist special-needs passengers as they enter and exit the coach. A family member or friend traveling with you must provide such assistance.
Children 2 years of age and younger are free of charge but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and can sit on that person’s lap. Children 3 and older are not free of charge and a full-fare ticket must be purchased for them to participate in the tour.
We offer one-way bus trips to the South Rim but you must purchase a full fare, round-trip ticket. You will arrive at Bright Angel Lodge at approximately 12:30 p.m.If you want to stay overnight at the South Rim, you must purchase two roundtrip tickets and meet our bus the next day in front of Bright Angel Lodge at approximately 3:00 p.m.