Paradise Found Tours – Terms & Conditions
Paradise Found Tours offers a variety of tours, (“products”) through its website (paradisefoundtours.com).
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Paradise Found Tours.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through paradisefoundtours.com are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Paradise Found Tours.
- Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
- Payments & Cancellations
- Paradise Found Tours Emails
- Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
- Restrictions on Use
- Right to Refuse Service
1. By using paradisefoundtours.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use paradisefoundtours.com.
3. Paradise Found Tours may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Paradise Found Tours. Your continued use of paradisefoundtours.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use paradisefoundtours.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of paradisefoundtours.com content requires the prior written permission of Paradise Found Tours Inc.
5. You agree to use paradisefoundtours.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of paradisefoundtours.com.
6. Your use of paradisefoundtours.com is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Paradise Found Tours.
7. You represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended by Paradise Found Tours or otherwise banned from the site; (b) are not a direct competitor of Paradise Found Tours; (c) do not have more than one Paradise Found Tours account at any given time; and (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
8. We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions. In accessing or using the site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Paradise Found Tours does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the site at your own risk.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
9. All tours offered by Paradise Found Tours are valid as per the dates displayed at paradisefoundtours.com. Paradise Found Tours is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
10. Paradise Found Tours does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than two (2) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
11. All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Paradise Found Tours cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
12. If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, Paradise Found Tours will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may attract an additional fee.
13. Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Paradise Found Tours reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, that you have booked at paradisefoundtours.com, at any time, for any reason.
14. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
15. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
16. Prices listed on paradisefoundtours.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
17. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Paradise Found Tours.
18. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
19. Unless otherwise specified, prices include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
20. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of paradisefoundtours.com.
21. Paradise Found Tours accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa only.
22. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
23. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation in advance of your tour. There will be two charges to your statement. One being a non refundable deposit as listed as Paradise Found Tours on the credit card statement. The other will be the balance and that will be charged by the tour vendor and clearly stated in your confirmation email.
24. No refunds are available under 48 hours and once a tour or service has commenced.
25. It is understood that your deposit is non refundable at the time of making your reservation. If you cancel within 2 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time, you will be refunded the balance only. There are no additional fees for canceling. The refund will be processed by the tour vendor and not Paradise Found Tours.
26. You will receive a personalized Paradise Found Tours email for each tour booked with pickup information and a confirmation number.
27. Under no circumstances will Paradise Found Tours or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of paradisefoundtours.com regardless of the form of action.
28. Paradise Found Tours and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
29. Furthermore, Paradise Found Tours and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
30. Paradise Found Tours’ content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Paradise Found Tours, paradisefoundtours.com and/or to a Paradise Found Tours-affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
31. At Paradise Found Tours we check and recheck the details about all the products we offer for accuracy. However, Paradise Found Tours does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on paradisefoundtours.com or any Paradise Found Tours-affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that paradisefoundtours.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
32. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
33. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the County of Clark, Nevada Superior Court.
34. In the event any party to this Agreement employs an attorney to enforce any of the terms of the Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its actual reasonable attorney’s fees and reasonable associated costs, including expert witness fees.
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
35. Use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
36. Use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
37. Use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
38. Use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
39. Use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
40. Use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
41. Use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
42. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
43. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
44. Paradise Found Tours reserves the right to cancel (with full refund to the passenger) any order in which a typographical error on the website caused erroneous display of either pricing or availability during the ordering process or after order confirmation.
Paradise Found Tours reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Paradise Found Tours reserves the right to refuse new reservations if we believe the customer is acting fraudulent, abusive in nature, or for any other reason that is not in the best interest of our company. We reserve the right to to cancel an existing reservation if the user is rude, vulgar, intoxicated, argumentative or obscene with any member of our staff.