Hoover Dam straddles the Colorado River between the border of Nevada and Arizona and is one of the world’s greatest feats of engineering to date. The National Historic Landmark also has the distinction of being the tallest structure of its kind and one of the Seven American Wonders of Modern Civil Engineering.
Let someone else take care of the details when you journey to the Hoover Dam in all the comfort and style found aboard our luxurious customized 10-passenger Tour Trekker. Along the way a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide will bring your attention to the many points of interest as well as answering any questions that you may have. The personal care and comfort is what makes this tour stand out above the many others available.
There are many interesting areas to be seen along the route to the Hoover Dam, including Boulder City. You will also see the incredible Lake Mead, which is the western hemisphere’s largest body of water that is completely man made. The Colorado River is impressive from any angle, but the tour route offers some especially dramatic views of this magnificent river so be sure that your camera is ready to go.
Upon arrival at the dam, you’ll view a live presentation about the history as well as the construction of the Dam and get a walk-through tour of the exhibit-filled galleries and the breathtaking observation deck. At the culmination of the Hoover Dam Discovery Tour, you will travel down into the power plant at the very heart of the dam where you can get an up-close look at the immense generators. The tour allows visitors an ample amount of time to explore this impressive National Landmark and viewing this miracle of modern engineering is sure to be a fun filled, exciting day that will be one of the highlights of your trip.
Our Hoover Dam By Tour Trekker Tour Includes:
- The Department of Interior’s Discovery tour, including a trip to the inner parts of the dam where the incredible power plant operates.
- Plenty of time to venture off on your own to explore the abundant exhibits or to request that a guide show you some of the lesser seen points of interest surrounding the dam.
- Great photo ops of the Colorado River as well as at the panoramic Lake Mead overlook.
- It is also quite common to sight Desert Bighorn Sheep, Nevada’s official state animal.
- Friendly, professional tour guides to provide excellent narration through the entire tour.
Hotel Pickup: We offer complementary pick-up service from most hotels in Las Vegas, but please inform pick-up hotel at the time of your booking.
Note: Ice water is provided on all of our tours and for your safety we do not allow food or glass containers on the tour. There is no additional charge for children under 2 years old and tours run daily, including Thanksgiving Day. Tours do not operate on Christmas Day.
BUY NOW for $92.00