Ready for the ultimate desert back road adventure? Then you want our ATV tour. This trail ride goes deep into the Mojave Desert where you’ll get great views of Lake Mead, the Valley of Fire (VOF) and the outlying areas of the Grand Canyon.
These kinds of off road trips are called “self-driving” adventures, which means you’re in control as we bank and blast through a private desert trail system that’s banned to outsiders.
These trails aren’t for cream puffs, either. For up to 2.5 hours, you’ll be motoring through sand dunes, desert washes, gullies, dirt roads and narrow canyon ruts as we show you a side of nature that can only be experienced on the back of an ATV.
Our ATV’s are state-of-the-art vehicles that are expertly maintained and designed to take a beating. Beginners and experts will LOVE this tour, and before you hop on your “iron horse” and blast sand, we put you through our super simple Safety and Operations orientation.
Then you’re off and running, accompanied by our expert guides who are trained in CPR, first aid, off-road navigation and ATV repair. We want to make sure you immerse yourself in the adventure of a lifetime and our guides will make sure it happens.
Our Desert Adventure ATV Tour Includes:
- Up to 2.5-hour ATV ride.
- ATV and all equipment.
- Picnic lunch (Vegetarian and Kosher available. Please reserve ahead of time).
- Bottled water (unlimited).
- Free hotel pick up and drop off.
What to Wear (Recommended):
- No open toe shoes or sandals. Must be shoes or boots.
- Rain gear provided.
- Dress based on the season (summer – go with T-Shirt or long-sleeved shirt. Winter – sweater or jacket and hat).
- Bring hat and sunglasses.
- Sun block.
- Day pack.
- Digital camera (lots of photo opps!).
- Our guides are trained in CPR and certified First Aid practioners.
- They are ASI/ATV Safety Institute trained.
- They are Tread Lightly certified.
- All guides carry First Aid kits.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- If under 18, you must be accompanied by a guardian/parent.
Hotel Pickup: Hotel Shuttle Service: Pick up and drop off at all major Las Vegas hotels is included in the package. Please indicate your hotel when you book the tour.
*Our service providers reserve the right to substitute vehicles based on operational needs (i.e. off-season, maintenance etc.)
You must follow your guide. No racing permitted. This is a sightseeing tour conducted by ATV. Break the rules and you will not be allowed to continue the tour.
Drugs and alcohol, either during, before or after the tour is strictly forbidden. If any participant appears under the influence, they will not be allowed to participate.
Children 2 years of age and younger are free of charge but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and can sit on that person’s lap. Children 3 and older are not free of charge and a full-fare ticket must be purchased for them to participate in the tour.
This tour is available every day of the week except on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. September 15-May 14: 9:00 am and May 15-September 14: 7:00 am